Skip to content
bbq pork rind meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, add 1.5 lbs. of ground beef; 2 bags of Norm’s Gourmet BBQ Pork Rinds, crushed; 1/2 cup onion; 2 eggs;4 tbsp. ketchup; 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce; 1 tsp. parsley; 1 tbsp. salt; 1/2 tsp. garlic powder, and 1/4 tsp. pepper.
- Mix these ingredients together until well combined.
- Add the meat mixture to a loaf pan and top with barbeque sauce
- Bake uncovered for 55 minutes.
- Let the meatloaf cool for 10 minutes minutes, then serve